This June newsletter is one that I never thought I would be writing. But here we are together trying to create a new path for our lives and our workplaces.
I have had many a moment of soul searching as each and every day passes. I find myself pondering and studying statistics as to how our local economy is currently affected by this long closure during a crisis.
As a woman of faith, I can honestly say that if I didn't have Christ in my life, everything swirling around my head would have seriously burdened me. My real blessing has been very clear to me. I am personally blessed to still be able to go into our beautiful Festoon boutique everyday and see Tara, Kris, Nancy, Alecia and Stacey and of course my husband Bruce - right there by my side. They are all working so hard to make each day a success! And then there is YOU...our amazing and loyal customers who have been our HERO FESTOONISTAS supporting us through the COVID19 crisis. YOU helped US look forward TOGETHER in our hopes and prayers for a better future. Your phone calls and stories have really lifted us up and help keep us going!
Moving onward into a new phase, we are very happy to announce our retail store is finally able to RE-OPEN!!!! As of June 5th, the front doors of FESTOON will OPEN with these adjusted hours:
Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 4:40 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
We are still vulnerable. So the safety of all of you and our employees is of utmost importance the boutique's reopening! We are implementing the official PA State and CDC guidelines required in Lancaster County for what's required for retail businesses. Our social distancing and sanitizing measures to make Festoon a stress free shopping experience are carefully in place.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR SAFETY STATS BELOW...
As we all try our best to be responsible and care for one another's health and well-being, we are precautious and learning to adjust to the "new normal" so that together we create an even safer tomorrow.
FESTOON REOPENING SAFETY FOCUS
Here's what we have put in place at Festoon that is required to SAFELY REOPEN for YOU and US.
1. PLEASE enter our store with your favorite protective mask covering your face and keep it on your face until you leave.
2. PLEASE be impulsive to shop. If you feel like shopping with us just call ahead and we will make sure there are only EIGHT customers in our 3,500 sq. ft store at one time. You must NOTIFY US that you are coming to Festoon. We will NOT allow any WALK IN customers during this reopening phase.
3. PLEASE honor the 6 foot distancing of personal space at all times for the safety of everyone. We have a big store so this should be easy to accomplish.
4. PLEASE use our complimentary hand sanitizer as you safely ENTER and safely EXIT Festoon.
Here is what WE are doing for YOUR added safety:
1. All apparel that is tried on will be taken away from our inventory for 24 hours where it will be will be hot steamed before it is returned to our racks.
2. ALL of our fitting rooms will be cleaned thoroughly after each and every customer.
3. There are two protective sneeze guards in place at our checkout counter.
4. ALL Pens and Credit Card Devises will be sanitized after each transaction.
5. Several Hand Sanitizers will be stationed throughout our store for your personalized safety and ours.
6. ALL hard surfaces at checkout will be completely sanitized between each and every customer transaction.
We are determined to bring back laughter, smiles and a little bit of shopping fun back into all of our lives, so get ready for Festoon's well stocked inventory and the usual sensory experience you have always loved!